Monday, October 5, 2009

Beacon Hill Blood Bath part 1

First blood! So I fineally got myE-Z cutter. I was so excited. Cutting pieces as I went. Making pieces that fit way better then the ones in the kit. It is so sharp and smooth. WAY better then the x-acto knife. Then I knocked it off the table.

Clunk... hear it hit the floor, finished taping my railing on to glue straight and went to pick up my precious new cutters..... BLOOD? Where did that come from? Well.... the trail seemed to come from my leg. How odd... I didn't feel a thing! Super deep, lots of blood .....but it cut like butter! The edges of the wound where so sharp and straight!!!! This is a tool that no miniature should be with out!

So the cut was clean .... but deep. Luckily for my birtday my mom had given me a gift no miniaturist should be without... a first aid kit with lots of butterfly bandages. So I had to bleed all over while unwrapping the gift (2 days early). A few butterfly and presto... ready to go... if only I wasn't so woozy.

My mother said I did it just to get my present early ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment